Monday, June 13, 2011

the journey

Kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan. Very often we hear this phrase when something happen. Especially something that we didn't expect at all. When I was little, I mean not so little but old enough to know the meaning of life, I used to have this vision in my head; what I'm gonna do when I grew up, what it'll be like and how it was supposed to be. But, then having reached this point of my life, it seems totally diverted from what I actually had in mind.

I still haven't get the whole picture how my journey will turn out. But I do believe that I have the power to direct the course of direction. I know I was destined for something good, something more than average. I cannot settle for whatever in front of me. I know would have to strive for the best.

Question is, do I have enough willpower to do that? And what is the main important thing that I have to achieve anyway? Is it success? Happiness? Fame?

And how do you know when it's time to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment