Wednesday, June 27, 2012

putting a ring on it

I certainly want lilies for my wedding. Random thought. Ive been lacking ideas/motivation to write anythng here. Was thinking to merge the old blog with this one, but as usual, there's always tomorrow. That's how we, procrastinaters roll. Heh.

Ok, filling up the timeline, Im engaged. Typical questions, ecstatic? happy? excited? As usual, I keep what I feel to myself. Haha. The big day has not yet been decided. I was thinking after raya. I need to cherish this last raya as a single lady with the family, thank you. Sebenarnya nervous utk being someone new in a family.heheh.

The wedding preparation has been ignited already, in my head.But still, there are other things that need to be finished first.Aannnddd, Im back to writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment